Thursday, March 25, 2010

What A Week

And it ain't over yet. This the final week of my 810 class and I only have a couple of assignments to go. YEA! But I still have work to do for 811. After Tuesday I'll be blogging from Ireland. Have laptop, will travel. What else would I be doing in my spare time? I should be able to keep up, if not I'll be working like crazy when I get back. My middle child, Aileen, is studying abroad there and working in a 3-6 grade classroom. I'm going to have to see what that is like. It coincides with my 25th wedding anniversary. We took a family vacation there 10 years ago and have been wanting to go back. I did get approval to take a couple of days off before break, although when I met with my principal on it, he had my leave form sandwiched in a copy of the contract. I need to stop talking now and get back to the books, er, technology.
Mike

2 comments:

  1. I am also out of town. We are in Jamaica this week or our youngest sons senior trip, but guess what? I also have my laptop here and am trying to keep up with class.

    ReplyDelete